The TruInfant IO Leg is a realistic task trainer for practicing the skills associated with Intraosseous (IO) infusion of the tibia. The model is based on a 5-month old infant. Featuring realistic anatomy including the tibial tuberosity and patella, users can identify the proximal tibia intraosseous needle insertion site. Learners will benefit from lifelike resistance when penetrating the medullary cavity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Realistic anatomy including the tibial tuberosity and patella
- Lifelike resistance when penetrating the medullary cavity
- Positive user feedback to confirm successful technique by withdrawing blood
- No set-up required! Begin training immediately using IO inserts pre-filled with blood
- Replacement IO insert is quick and easy to replace with no disruption to teaching time
- Delivered in a durable carry case for easy transportation and safe storage